AFCON Software and Electronics Division is proud to introduce our Systems Integrator Program.
The purpose of the program is to attract and identify skilled System Integrators for the delivery of AFCON based solutions to end-users.
SIP was established to leverage the creativity, energy, industry knowledge and customer relationships that are represented by Systems Integrators worldwide.
SIP will help distributors and customers identify the best Systems Integrators in the industry.
The functionality provided within AFCON combined with the capabilities of a strong Systems Integrator network will result in more projects and more profitability for us all – working together.
SIP provides the infrastructure and services you need to maximize business opportunities with both existing and potential customers.
Benefits for the SI
- Develop a working relationship with AFCON and our distributors’ sales channel.
- Immediate access to latest product information, plus technical support and tools for fast problem solution.
- P-CIM basic training and self-paced training courses for SI employees.
- Demo applications in various fields.
- SI is given a priority listing in our Systems Integrator Directory and link to Partners Web Site.
- Technical Support program tailored for SI, including software updates and upgrades.
- An Authorized Systems Integrator SEK.
- Use of Partner Logo for use on SI sales, marketing, and promotional materials.
- AFCON Software and Electronics Ltd. monthly newsletters.
- Use of "Chat-Room" within the AFCON website with our tech support team – www.afcon-inc.com
- Technical Support Program including:
- Software support and free upgrades for the internal development package
- Software and documentations updates.
- Access to AFCON's knowledge base for fast solution of known problems.
Membership Enrollment /Approval
A three-step enrollment process will be required to join SIP:
- Step 1: The SI has contacted the Local Distributor’s Office and is recommended and sponsored by him.
- Step 2: The SI has filled out the Enrollment Form (issued by the distributor) and sent it to Afcon.
- Step 3: The SI has chosen and purchased the appropriate combinations of AFCON promotion licenses.
SI will receive benefits from the Systems Integrator Program from the moment of enrollment!
- The SI has attended P-CIM training, conducted by AFCON or the local distributor.
- The SI accepts and signs the SI program.
Registered Systems Integrator
There is an annual fee to join and maintain the status in SIP.
The SI will pay the fee to get the benefits of the program.
The SI will be entitled to an AFCON SEK that includes:
- P-CIM unlimited RT&D
- Dart support for 2 devices
- Elbex OPC server
- Pelco OPC server
- ProGate unlimited RT&D
- ActiveK server with one client
After renewing SIP, SI will receive an update of his SEK to the latest versions.
The SI will be entitled to a 3 day Basic or Advanced, training course for his employees in order to keep them updated on the new features of AFCON products as well as new developments in the market. The training can be conducted either by the local distributor (according to his agreement with the SI), or by AFCON Software and Electronics Ltd. according to the list price for trainings with a discount of 30%.
It is preferred that the training be connected to the upgrades of the SI SEK.